Act now if you want to make a no win no fee compensation claim.
No win no fee compensation has been targeted for change by the Government, a new system is expected in April 2013.
If you have been injured in an accident it can be difficult to know where to go for advice.
Many claims management firms advertise on television and in the press. However many of these firms may not actually do the legal work but pass it on to qualified solicitors for a fee. The Government is expected to ban these referral fees in its proposed changes to the system next year.
Qualified solicitors at MLP Injury Lawyers in Manchester can give you expert advice and help you through the whole of the process of making a compensation claim.
If no win no fee compensation claims are no longer available, many believe that compensation will only be claimed by people rich enough to proceed with litigation or with adequate legal insurance. The less well off and people most in need of help may lose out.
If you or a member of your family has suffered a serious injury, getting legal advice from qualified professionals can help you get the compensation you need. Personal injury cases can be complex and solicitors with the right expertise can help make the process of making a claim more straight forward.
If you need advice contact MLP Injury Lawyers, our personal injury solicitors are here to help you.
We can offer no win no fee compensation advice and help you make a claim.
Contact MLP Injury Lawyers on 0845 0738 445 or email email@example.com
Latest Myers Lister Price Solicitors News
- November 27th, 2013Accident at Work
- November 19th, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers recover over £19,000 in compensation for schoolgirl
- November 12th, 2013Motorbike Accident
- November 12th, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers help Employers – If you are an Employer…
- November 11th, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers and MLP Solicitors LLP – Providing successful solutions for the Healthcare Sector
- November 11th, 2013Cyclists Get Better Quicker with MLP Injury Lawyers
- November 11th, 2013Pedestrian hit by a car, which had mounted the pavement.
- October 17th, 2013MRI Scan and ARTHROSCOPY – Q&A
- October 4th, 2013Important Changes for Employees
- October 3rd, 2013Motorbike accident? Knee injury?
- September 27th, 2013Injured cyclist receives treatment quickly and over £200,000 in compensation
- September 27th, 2013Store liable for micro-scooter incident with customer
- September 25th, 2013Bereavement Damages
- September 23rd, 2013Micro-Scooters
- September 20th, 2013Schoolgirl hit by car as she stepped into road
- September 17th, 2013Southport firm liable
- September 3rd, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers Open Morning
- September 3rd, 2013Air Ambulance Awareness Week
- September 2nd, 2013Attacked with a claw hammer
- August 29th, 2013Scooter Accident
- August 28th, 2013Motorcycle Accident
- August 20th, 2013Cycling Accident
- August 20th, 2013Help for GPs
- August 19th, 2013All may not be lost: If a third party is uninsured, your own insurers could pay you compensation awarded by the Court
- August 16th, 2013Beware: Flash-for-crash scam
- August 13th, 2013Cycle Safely in Manchester
- August 6th, 2013Animal Attacks
- July 18th, 2013Loyalty to the Co-op brand? Why?!
- July 9th, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers act for a client who suffered severe burns as a result of an accident at work
- June 28th, 2013Accidents at Work.